Tibula is also the most important system module tree, under tibula there are three main modules with submodules:
- Modules, to create and manage modules and corresponding sql tables, to change horizontal and vertical position on the modules tree.
- Sql, to execute direct queries to the database.
- Files, to manage fields linked Files.
- Languages, to add new languages to the system.
- Commands, to create and manage commands, their position and their default status.
- Sessions, to manage sessions.
- Links, to manage fields linking between modules.
- Backups, to import or export data and structures.
This module allows the creation and managment of the modules and corresponding sql tables.
You can search for name and parent.
the edit mask is so made:
name, this is the name of the module and corresponding sql table, please comply with sql protocol for a table's name.
parent, if you set this field this module will be nested inside the parent module.
power, here you set the horizontal positional order of this module.
page results, if selected this will change the default number of rows per page in a result view.
sql, confirms that the corresponding sql table has been created. Select sql command to create it.
If the sql command is visible, after saving the card, you can select it to create the corresponding sql table and to add the default commands to the Permissions module. The created sql table will have 3 default fields:
- ejaId, an autoincrement integer primary key.
- ejaOwner, the ejaId of the user who create the cards.
- ejaLog, the datetime field that will be filled with the creation datetime of the card.
Only sql table creation is possible, to rename, alter, drop or any other operation you can use the Sql module.
Once you have created a module and the corresponding sql table, here you can add the module fields.
Search is possible for field, type or module.The edit mask:
name, this is the name of the field for the module and for the sql table, so it must respect sql specification for sql fields name.
type, must be one of this:
boolean, true or false.
text, a text field with maximum 250 characters.
textArea, a text area (sql mediumtext).
htmlArea, this is a text area that on last generation browsers has a wysiwyg html editor.
password, a text field with hidden characters.
integer, an integer field, just value that are equals to this will be find on a search (=).
integerRange, an integer field that on a search mask will present a minimun and a maximum range field.
hidden, an hidden field.
view, a not editable field.
select, a select box. The list of values must be one per row on the values field, if you want to set a title for each value you can separate it on the same row with a | (pipe) symbol, first value, pipe, then the title. If you want the titles to be translate set translate field on true. If no title is present the value will be used as title too.
date, a date field dd/mm/yyyy (day/month/year). Search will be possible only for matching date.
dateRange, a date field which allows a starting and ending date range to be set from searching mask.
time, a time field hh:mm:ss (hours:minutes:seconds). Search will find only matching values.
timeRange, a time field which allows a starting and ending time range to be searched.
datetime, a datetime field "dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss" (day/month/year hours:minutes:seconds). Search will find only matching values.
datetimeRange, a datetime field which allows a starting and ending datetime range to be searched.
sqlValue, this is a view only field which will output a one value sql query result. Corresponding sql query must be write on values field.
sqlMatrix, this is a selectbox which will take values and title from an sql query. The sql query must return the value as first columnt and the title as second argument. Sql query must be written on values field. If no title column is return by the sql query the value will be used for the title too.
sqlHidden, execute an sql query from values but does not display any result.
label, to add a separator label on the page.
modules, the module this field is owned by, this is a mandatory field.
- edit group, if set this field will be visible only to the selected group of users.
translation, it true the values of this field can be translated, translation must be provided from Translation module.
search power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on search mask and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
list power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on search result page and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
edit power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on edit mask and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
sql, this view only field show the sql field type and if sql command has been executed.
values, here you can set the values for select, sqlMatrix and sqlValue fields, following this fields type indication.
If sql command is present, after saving the card, you can add this field to the sql table for the selected module just clicking on it. It is not possible to rename the sql field, add index or keys nor to drop or to change the type, once you have created it. To do this kind of operations please use the Sql module.
A User can see only card made by him or any user created by him and users of his users, to allow a user to see cards created by other kind of user you can create a group and link all the users that you want to be able to share this card each other to this group. You can also set which modules a group can share.Search is possible only for group name.
The edit mask allows you to give a name and some note to the group. Once you have saved the group select Modules link to add modules to this group.
A user can be added to a group from the Users module.
To avoid confusion try to use unique names for groups.
This module allows the creation of new users and their managment.
It is possible to search for username and owner.
The edit mask:
- username, the login should contain only A-z characters.
- password, the password for this user.
- owner, the owner of this user.
- default module, the first module the user will see when logged in.
- language, the user interface language.
- session, the key this user has been assigned for the current session.
The edit mask will allow this linking:
- Files, the folder where to upload documents and media files for this customer. If Files module is enabled for this user, this folder will be visible for the user too.
- Permissions, here you can link the enabled commands for each module for this user.
- Groups, here you can link this user to one or more groups.
This module allows you to set which commands are available for each module.
If a command is set as default command this will added automatic when you create the sql table from the Modules module.
To add a command or a set of commands to a User you have to link it from the the Users module.
Search is possibile for module or command.From the edit mask you can set a module and corresponding command, both are mandatory.
This is a special sql table and module, you should use it only to link a module to another one.
To do so create a new card and set as module the module from which you want to reach the other module and as linked module the module you want to reach, leave the other fields empty.
For instance to allow from module Users to access the Files module, you have to set Users as module and Files as linked module, leaving the other fields empty.
This module allows you to link one or more modules to module.
To add a new link select the module the link will be added to and then the link.
It is also possible to set the order this link will be displayed on the linking list.
This module allows any kind of file to be linked to the current card.
It is possible to upload one document per time, if you want to send a directory, zip it before and upload the whole zip, same for too big documents.
Files rows have a checkbox (square) on the left, directories have a radiobox (circle) on the left. It is possible to select more than a file but only one directory per time.
If you select a directory and select move you will move to that directory.
If you select one or more file, a directory and select move you will move the selected files into that directory.
If you select one or more file or an empty directory and select delete you will permently remove the files or directory from the system.
To create a new directory, fill the name field with a valid directory name and select new.
To upload a file, select browse, select the file and select upload.
To download a file check it and select download. It is possible to download only on file per time so if you check more than one only the first will be downloaded.
This module allows the creation of contestual help for each module and the two main action categories: search, edit.
Search is possible for module, category and language.
module, this is the module this help is valid for, if empty this help will be available for any module that has not an help.
category, this is the category this help is valid for, if not selected the help will be valid for ant categories.
language, the language this help is valid for.
text, the content of the help, could contain html.
With this module you can translate tibula system in any allowed language.
Search is possible for word, module and language.Edit mask:
word, the word to translate. Not translated words will have surrounding curly brackets, remove them from the word to translate.
module, the module this translation is valid for, if not set the translation will be valid for any module that has not a translation for this word.
language, the language this translation is valid for.
translation, the translation that could be a phrase too.
To see original word you should use tibula without any active language or from a url like this: /tibula.php?ejaLanguage=nn
Search is possible for acronym and fullname.
To add a new language set acronym as stated for international standards and full name in original language.
This module is the only one using the acronym (name) as reference in place of id (ejaId) for internal sql queries.
This module allow the creation of new commands, that needs anyway to be coded into the program to be able to work.
Search is possible for command name.
The edit mask:
- name, the name of the command who must be unique.
- search power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on search mask and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
- list power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on search result page and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
- edit power, if greater then 0 (zero) this field will be visible on edit mask and its position will be set according to the power ascending order.
- default, if set this command will added to the Permissions when you select sql during the creation of a module from Modules.
This are the system commands:
- view, this command allows a card to be view but not edited.
- link, field linking command.
- unlink, to unlink a field.
- delete, to remove one or more cards.
- list, when viewing a card this command allows to go back to the searched list of results.
- copy, to copy a card.
- save, to save a card.
- search, to search for cards.
- next, to go one page after on results list.
- previous, to go one page before on results list.
- edit, to edit a card from a results list.
- new, to create a new card.
- logout, to close the current session.
- login, to log into the system.
- csvExport, to export a search result in csv format
- sql, to execute an sql query or task.
- help, to output help about the current module or action category.
- fileNew, to create a new directory.
- fileMove, to move into a directory or to move selected files into a directory.
- fileDelete, to remove one or more files and empty directories.
- fileUpload, to upload a file.
- fileDownload, to download a file.
- xmlExport, to export a search result in tibula xml format.
From this table it is possible to execute sql queries.
If the query produce some result this will be visible before the query mask, please take care when using a SELECT to limit the result range.
This table records live sessions data.
This module is usefull to import or export data in xml format.
To export data and table structure select one or more entry from export block then click on xml.
If you want to export just the module structure to be able to add it to other tibula systems, select module structure before to click on xml. It is possible to export only one module structure at time.If you want to import previosly exported data, browse for the file and click on xml. If you choose append the imported data will be appended to existing one, if you choose reset owner the new imported data will be owned by current user.